For the current year 2021 UPSEE entrance examination applicants who qualify, they must check the dates from UPSEE consultation 2021. Uttar Pradesh technical university now officially declared their UPSEE counseling schedule along with complete counseling procedure, letter on the main website.
|UPSEE Counseling 2021 Details (UPTU - AKTU)|
|Organization||Uttar Pradesh Technical University|
|Test Name||Uttar Pradesh State Entrance Examination|
|affiliated to||Dr. A. P. J. Abdul Kalam Technical University (AKTU) |
|Offered Courses||UG Courses - PG Courses - Lateral Entry Courses |
|Category||UPSEE Entrance Examination Dates, Forms, Counseling Date and Admission|
|UPSEE Entrance Examination Events - Staggering Dates|
|Online application Published Date||Last Week January 2021|
|Online application Closing Date||Last Week March 2021|
|Online Application Details Correction Tab Date||First week of April 2021|
|Admit Card Released Date||Last Week April 2021|
|UPSEE Entrance Exam Date||First week of May 2021|
|Answer Key Issue||Second Week May 2021|
|Result Date||Last week of May 2021|
|UPSEE Counseling Date||Second Week June 2021|
Dear Aspirants if you are interested and eager to get the admission in reputed colleges then you must attend the Counseling first so that you can get the desirable College & Institute as per your choice. Here we provide the important dates of seat allotment and complete UPSEE Counseling Schedule in the below segment of the page.
Latest Announcement: UPSEE Counseling Registration will start from 28th June and Document verification will be handled from 15th June 2021. List of total verification centers will be available in a short span of time hence we surely provide the verification center therefore keep in touch with this us.
Complete UPSEE Counseling Procedure 2021
|UPSEE Counseling Procedure 2021|
|UPSEE Exam Conducted By||Through on Online Mode|
|Eligible Candidates Complete the||Three Rounds|
|The Various UG and PG courses||Architecture, Engineering, Hotel Management, Pharmacy, Management etc|
|Provided Admission||UG Courses - PG Courses - Lateral Entry Courses|
|Online Registration for Admission||First Week of July 2021|
|Document Verification||Second Week July 2021|
|Result of seat allotment||Last Week July 2021|
- To participate in the consultation process before candidates should be noted that the number of seats in the government and private collages will provide to student, so that student can fill their collages in simple manner.
- For the current year board will going to increase the number of counseling document verification centers are likely to increase.
- Candidates have to go through document verification only once on their respective analysis center.
- Candidates need to paid their Registration fee for counseling and seat allotment once.
- This time they authority also provide internet and computer facilities so that students can easily fill choice of colleges.
Step (1) Online Registration:
- First of all candidates have to register themselves through the official web site.
- Press on the ‘New Registration’ link.
- Fill in all the details correctly and submit it.
- Note down the Unique Registration number generated by the system.
After completing the registration, click on E-Challan link for download the E-Challan. Take the printout of this Challan Slip.
Note: Payment should be done through e-Challan at any branch of Punjab National Bank.
Step (3) Document Verification
- Bring the original documents as well as two photocopies of each at the specified Center to verify your Document:
- Admit Card
- Counseling letter
- Certificate and mark sheets of qualifying exam
- Caste certificate (if any)
- Income, Domicile and character certificates
- Candidates according to preference colleges and courses in counseling options OTP (which was found at the time of document verification) using the login and have to fill.
- The system of options while details should be taken care after the deadline, no modification is possible in order to be aware of the options.
- In case of any difficulty, candidates may approach any verification center for help in choice filling during the specified period for choice filling.
Candidates can enlist the help of their parents for choice filling. They can take a printout of the filled choices to do so.
IMPORTANT: Candidates have to keep in mind that the ORIGINAL Certificates should NOT be submitted or left with anyone.
Step (5) Locking of Final Choice Filling
Locking is mandatory after submitting all final choices to ensure the admission in desire college/branch/institute.
Step (6) Collection of balance Fees and issuance of confirmation letter:
After Allotment of Seat, aspirant must deposit a Bank Draft of Rs. 15,000 which is Non Refundable at Respective Verification/ Counseling center as per schedule. This Fee would be adjusted toward the fee to be deposited at the time of admission to the desirable institute & college.